Monday, June 22, 2009

Mushroom Chicken and Oreo goodness

So my mother-in-law makes this delightful chicken dish that I believe everyone should know how to make. It's fast, easy and absolutely delicious. I secretly hope everytime we go over there for dinner that she's making it. I decided to learn how myself! This was our attempt.

Directions straight from her:
  • First brown your chicken with mushrooms and a little onion and garlic salt. (Mushrooms can be canned ones or fresh, either works great).
  • Add 1 can of crème of mushroom soup, about 2 heaping tablespoons of sour crème, and add crème or half/half instead of milk to the soup mix.
  • Salt and Pepper to taste.

On another note, last night my sister brought dessert for father's day dinner. To my surprise, this was one of the yummiest treats i've ever had and apparently really easey to make. I call them Oreo balls of goodness.

Ingredients:

  • bag of Oreo's
  • box of cream cheese
  • chocolate chips

All you have to do is mix the Oreo's and cream cheese in a blender. When you have a dough-like substance, roll into balls. Then dip the balls in chocolate (michele had then so that the top part of the ball was covered, but I imagine you can put as much chocolate as you want). Put in the fridge until cool. Trust me, these are delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment